I have a love/hate relationship with air conditioning. When it is 95 degrees and humid, bring it on. I just hate when the first nice day comes along and the warm weather feels so good after a harsh Pennsylvania winter, and public places crank the AC to an ungodly 60 degrees. Seriously? I don't want to wear a sweater in JULY!
Okay, sorry about that little rant. Back to cooking. Here is how I made this delicious dish:
- 4 large banana peppers... and by large I mean not teeny tiny (I used 2 spicy, and 2 mild)
- 2 sausages (I used hot) with casings removed
- 1 egg
- a handful of grated Parmesan
- a handful of bread crumbs
- a jar of marinara sauce (*gasp* I know, I know, I used jarred sauce, but hey, I'm a workin' gal! I didn't have time to make my own in the middle of the week)
- whatever pasta you'd like... cooked, obviously
|Behold my fancy shmancy new All-Clad cookware set. It's like owning a Cadillac.|
Plate your pasta and sauce and top with delicious peppers. Pop open a good bottle of red wine and enjoy my little darlings, enjoy.
|The finished product accompanied by a side salad.|